He was just a friend. Atleast that's what he made me think of us. But then I realized how often I would see him hangin' out with me, often than I see my Mom. I was so hesitant to make friends with him. Then he showed me just how life can be fun everyday. I looked at him and I think he's really cute.
He listens.
He holds my hands.
He hugs me.
He pinches my cheeks and my nose.
He sees the truth.
He's the Music in my quiet moment.
He kisses me.He's out everywhere looking for me.
He shows me the true meaning of patience. He teaches me, in every step of the way how it is to be a good person and the how to have a true sense of humility. He trusts me evethough I tried to break him. He washes away my hearthaches like water to burning land.
And now whatelse should I do? I give in and fall. 

Only he can make me write mushy things like this. Well, I was planning to write an informative article about love. But then again he enters the picture.

Happy Valentines Day Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment