The title is a bit ironic since this entry is about my favorite people in my new team at work. I just feel like collecting their funny pictures, post it here, and say something bad about them. Oppsss... ofcourse it's a joke, or else I'll be a dead meat. But I'll still post their funny pictures, wudah heck...
To start with, we have here Earl. He's sleeping like a mad man but he's still cute though. And he's 2x cuter when awake. I've mistaken him as part of the Punta Fuego clan. He plans to walk the fashion runway in his free time.
Okay, make wave for the Mommy of all sons and daughters. It’s Jeyn! This woman is extremely busy that it would take her 5seconds before she looks at you after you tap her shoulder. She's a workaholic-gimikera. I can't begin to think how to be like that. hmmmm.... interesting.
Rich Valla in the house! This cutie is a techie-master. She can quit her job and create a World Wide Web dynasty... in her dreams. Of course she loves Shell. Who doesn't like Shell? I like her for being soooo helpful to every people in workplace. You can always count on her. She's a very dependable person (tap on the back, Rich).
I don't really like this girl. I just like hangin' out in her station beside the window, over-looking the entire Makati-Guadalupe area while talking to her about fashion non-sense statement. Nah! just kiddin'. She don't eat, she's a fashoinista and she's my #1 fan! How could I not like her?
This girl is so beautiful that even that green dirty spider can beat Jasmine Trias' gumamela. Gel is also brainy. Her voice is 2 pich higher when she talks to clients and 2pitch lower when she sings. She sings good. Don't think there's something wrong goin' on with her if she started stretching her neck like crazy. Always bear in mind that it’s completely normal. She's really pretty. I used to look like her... in my first life.
Here comes the rich kid. She has a driver, a yaya, and a beautiful friend like me. She's so lucky and she's Chicklet, my ever-dependable seatmate. She's one of my favorites here. She feeds me a lot that I look like an orphan. She's an Imelda Marcos in the making. She buys shoes and forget about it long before she plans to use it. She's so bubbly and got a lot of story to tell. Love yah Becks!
This is my big time favorite girl. I think I have a girl crush on her. wehehehehe... (Am I sounding like a creepy lesbian?) Gail is a hardcore funny woman. I wonder if somebody died laughing at her jokes? Her laughter is infectious.
Deej is our crybaby. She's very sweet and very feminine. So sweet that it hurts to really get mad at her. She has been crying lately because "somebody" has just flown to Australia. Hi Mark! =)
And lastly, My BFF. Patty is my favorite because of her no-air personality. It’s just either a yes or no for Patty. And not to mention, she's very intelligent and hard working. And oh, that clever grin, you'll never know what she have in mind... scary.Now, you see my list. I only want to be around with 2 kinds of people: Intelligent and Beautiful. It's a trivia.
xoxo... gossipgay (harharhar) =)
3 comments:
i love you bing... that's all i can say! :D
Wtf girlfriend?!!??! I look like a total retard in that photo... ive got like a millionm pics online and you have to post that... lolz!!!! love yah bex! kisses!
Post a Comment