In connection with my previous post, I read further in Ashop.com and found there is also Ashopcommerce. It allows the merchant to build an online store capable of competing with the webs most powerful sites for a simple, low monthly. As I look further, I found out they had this Best Technology in Small Business award 2006. I can say that shopping cart software was never this interesting. Another interesting offer that they have was the special deal for customers signing up to the 24 month contract plan. A completely free of charge custom online store design. They also have free trial sign up. How cool is that? And that's not it, they also provide the most up to date and relevant advice you need to start or advance your online business. You can accept credit cards in real-time, customize the design, update content quickly and easily all by yourself within hours. Speaking of credit cards, Ashop Commerce secure shopping cart software is integrated with all major banks, gateways and third party processors including PayPal (full functionality integration). Now, its time to make your own reading. Go ahead and visit their website and see for yourself.Saturday, February 09, 2008
Shopping Cart, the Software
In connection with my previous post, I read further in Ashop.com and found there is also Ashopcommerce. It allows the merchant to build an online store capable of competing with the webs most powerful sites for a simple, low monthly. As I look further, I found out they had this Best Technology in Small Business award 2006. I can say that shopping cart software was never this interesting. Another interesting offer that they have was the special deal for customers signing up to the 24 month contract plan. A completely free of charge custom online store design. They also have free trial sign up. How cool is that? And that's not it, they also provide the most up to date and relevant advice you need to start or advance your online business. You can accept credit cards in real-time, customize the design, update content quickly and easily all by yourself within hours. Speaking of credit cards, Ashop Commerce secure shopping cart software is integrated with all major banks, gateways and third party processors including PayPal (full functionality integration). Now, its time to make your own reading. Go ahead and visit their website and see for yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment