Friday, September 27, 2013

Best hospital in the city

After Audrina got hospitalized, i have become a worried mom that I want to bring her back to the hospital up until i dont see her nose gets stuffed. I'm a new mom and I only rely on Google with my baby woes and when ugly things happen to my daughter's health I always want to bring her to the doctor, AGAD AGAD.

I scouted for affordable hospital pedia room accomodations. I called St. Lukes Global, Makati Med, Medical City, and again, St. Lukes QC. Funny, her pedia has clinic in all 4 hospitals.

Nakakagulat! St. Lukes QC was the cheapest.

St. Lukes QC have always been our favorite. That is where my doctors resides as well as my husband's. They are very well equipped and advanced.

These is what amazed me:




Their children's bed are specially made for babies. I think it was made of light steel ( if there's any).


Luckily, Audrina's doctor did not advised her to be confined again. And, as we speak, my daughter is in pink of health. Praise God!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...