Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nikita for your eyes


On my Year 2010 birthday, my husband's gift to me is a Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses. It was my favorite since then. I can wear it with any outfit, may it be formal or just a casual Sunday. I used to change my sunglasses everyday depending on my outfit. 


 Right now, I'm wearing my Marc Jacobs reading glasses. It is my favorite as well since it is very durable and can fit my chaotic everyday tote bag. I got it on sale for $162. It looks ordinary that's why a lot of my friends are surprised to know that I'm wearing Marc J. 


Im a very basic person so there are only 2 eyewear in my bag everysingle day.



A bit similar to Wayfarer, is the Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses. It looks a bit clever-ish. I can say I'm a new fan. It was being sold out online at $422.40. I want one!



Aside from Nikita, Nico is also well applauded. This time it is a bit edgy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...