Friday, October 09, 2009

Korean, Korean, korean

First of all, thanks to all those comments i've been receiving in Korean and Chinese alphabet. However, I don't know how to read the language neither speak of it. So please, if know how to write it in english, might as well do it like that.


I read this controversy in Twitter about a korean user who says explosive comments about Filipino country. Well, I almost hated all Koreans, but then, they have lots of good stuff to like about. By the last week of November this year, our team at work will be having our Christmas party and we decided to have a KOREAN STREET FASHION theme. So I go out the WWW to search for korean street fashion pics. What I got were interesting accesories good for myself (**selfish me!**):
Little sequined coin purses





printed SCARF





Chic stilleto





















Paul Frank watches

























Fun Socks







I'm not patronizing other country, I'm just a lover of peace. So peace out! ♥♥♥


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...