Thursday, March 20, 2008

People we love to hate

How are you?

What have you been busy with lately?
Oh, me? Well, I wallowed my eyes with blogs, blogs, blogs. I’ve been addicted with this very controversial blog, which I will not mention the name since that is a very “name-droppingish” blog. Well, I know everybody knew about it except for my Mom, ofcourse (she’s busy with her real estate thing). This is very controversial that I almost use it as my homepage in my PC.

I’ve never seen any blog as controversial as that. It’s a GossipGirl-PrisonBreak kind of story. It was actually a blog made by a gay Aussie to seek justice for the P3M (more or less) that was stolen from him by his former Filipino gay lover who belongs from the “elite society of Manila”. His broken heart, wrecked bank account, and HIV never stopped him from naming all those who forsaken him back in Manila.

As a manilenia, I never thought this so-called elite “Gang” exist. Much more to everyone’s surprise, they’re already in deepsh**. Lots of crazy names were used like F*cking crook, Teeny Weenie T*m, filthy little thief, etc.

As what Mo Twister would say, "This is very controversial, because these are the people we love to hate".

The word "high society" were used over and over again. But I agreed with what Carlos Celdran said: There is NO such thing as "high society" in a country that was built by the money of glorified farmers (hacienderos) and merchants (the Ilustrados). Period.

This is fun. Just keep on reading. Have fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...