HEy yoooo!
im back!
well im gonna make kwento with a lot of things.first, my new job! well if im gonna be weighing my previous callcenter job to this, well there are gazillion of differences. First my new job requires only 40 hrs a week. We only go to work 4 1/2 days a week. O laban ka! a lot of time to rest. well i'm not receiving that big amount of money though, it still gives me some sort of a relief. I dont really plan on staying here that long. But I'm doing my best to consume all the knowledge this work will give me.
My work requires a lot of time organizing my work load, ballpen ink, and paper to write on. I just realized that I should be using my writing skills and have more confidence in doing so. Everytime my bosses calls me up whenever, wherever, dapat may hawak akong balpen at organizer. Back then in my callcenter job, all we need is a computer and we're all set to work.
Sometimes I feel bad with a lot of politics going on, well kelan ba namwala ang politika sa eksena dba? THere are alot of nice people there anyway.
I can feel the pressure now. This is what I was looking for. I know that I should've been experiencing this long before my working career started. Well ngayong lang dumating ang pagkakataon e.
Well yung lang muna ngayon ang chika! mamaya ulit...
see yahh!
im back!
well im gonna make kwento with a lot of things.first, my new job! well if im gonna be weighing my previous callcenter job to this, well there are gazillion of differences. First my new job requires only 40 hrs a week. We only go to work 4 1/2 days a week. O laban ka! a lot of time to rest. well i'm not receiving that big amount of money though, it still gives me some sort of a relief. I dont really plan on staying here that long. But I'm doing my best to consume all the knowledge this work will give me.
My work requires a lot of time organizing my work load, ballpen ink, and paper to write on. I just realized that I should be using my writing skills and have more confidence in doing so. Everytime my bosses calls me up whenever, wherever, dapat may hawak akong balpen at organizer. Back then in my callcenter job, all we need is a computer and we're all set to work.
Sometimes I feel bad with a lot of politics going on, well kelan ba namwala ang politika sa eksena dba? THere are alot of nice people there anyway.
I can feel the pressure now. This is what I was looking for. I know that I should've been experiencing this long before my working career started. Well ngayong lang dumating ang pagkakataon e.
Well yung lang muna ngayon ang chika! mamaya ulit...
see yahh!
No comments:
Post a Comment